If your process cooling chiller system malfunctions out of the blue, it can result in unexpected downtime and a potential loss of revenue for your business.
To reduce any impact on your productivity, our specific tailor-made contingency planning helps you to prepare for both known and unforeseen circumstances, from planned servicing and maintenance to an emergency situation.
In essence, the contingency planning process can be broken down into three simple questions:
- What is likely to happen?
- How we can respond?
- What can we do ahead of time to get prepared?
To help answer these questions, we develop plans bespoke to you, which involves the following steps:
- Taking the time to learn about your requirements and constraints, and making decisions in advance
- Taking into account all potential technical and logistical complications
- Introducing a practical, workable format and devising a clear plan which complies with all health & safety implications, company directives and communication procedures.
Why choose the GalxC Service Level Agreement?
- We’re well-versed in unique and complicated projects, meaning we can provide the necessary expertise and additional reassurance where there is a need for a more dedicated approach.
- Our Service Level Agreement is designed to not only the main objective, but also to cater to your specifics needs and as a result, reduce the risk of process downtime, whilst still ensuring that equipment operates at optimum efficiency.
- Peace of mind – following the plan implementation, usual operations can continue safely with the added confidence that GalxC will respond promptly & effectively, should the unexpected arise.
We can apply contingency planning to both new and existing contracts – subject to non-committal site survey and full analysis of your company’s facilities. Once this has been completed, a site specific contingency plan is created and tailored accurately in relation to the site requirements.
To find out more, simply call our team on 0845 094 2644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GalxC Team