- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- In chilled systems with de-mineralised, softened or good quality potable water (depending on the system metallurgy and operating systems)
Typical Properties (as drummed)
Red or Clear liquid
1.054. – 1.058
6.5 – 8.0
GalxC Cool-Flo ME is packed in 20ltr & 200ltr non-returnable drums or in intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s) of 1,000 kgs. GalxC Cool-Flo ME should be stored in cool, dry conditions and drums should be kept sealed.
Why Choose GalxC Cool-Flo ME?
GalxC Hydro-Flo ME heat transfer fluid is a formulation of 94.0 percent Ethylene glycol and a specially designed package of industrial corrosion & scale inhibitors. It’s many benefits include:
- Bright red dye to aid in leak detection
- Solutions in water provide freeze protection to below -50°C and burst protection to below -73°C
- Custom blends readily available
- Frost Protection
- Corrosion Inhibition
- Scale Inhibition
- Microbiological protection can be added
- Dispersant to mobilise solids – helps avoid blockages of small bore pipework
- Convenience of 20ltr – in stock and ready to be delivered 24/7
- Available Nationwide
- Supported by laboratory analysis and reports regarding system conditions
System Protection and Heat Transfer Efficiency
The corrosion and scale inhibitors in this product help to maintain clean heat transfer systems, allowing for a high operating efficiency. Scale and rust build-ups act as a powerful insulator against the transfer of heat, drastically reducing system efficiency. Trust Cool-Flo ME to provide reliable and long-lasting protection against corrosion and scaling. These parameters can be boosted further according to site-specific water tests and operating conditions by extra additions from our Cool-Flo range.