“Left to themselves things tend to go from bad to worse”.
Honestly, would you run your car brake pads to the point that damage is inevitable … metal squeals on metal? No! of course you would not, why? Because you value your car, scheduling it in for a service is now just a matter of course.
Love and attention is what we all require and mechanical refrigeration equipment is no different, in order to reduce the likelihood of equipment failure. Giving early warning by identifying a potential issue which can be scheduled for rectification thus reducing unplanned downtime.
Then adopt the same reasoning to your extremely valuable equipment which is essential in ensuring your business is successful.
How can we help you in reducing the running costs of your refrigeration equipment?
- View refrigeration as a “Black Art”, ” GalxC can offer a basic get to know your equipment informative talk when attending your site for a free site survey.
- By offering bespoke packages, which can be easily tailored to suit you the customer requirements.
- GalxC will not be beaten on price on any repair works, (subject to the same specification and a written quotation by a bonafide company)
- 24/7 coverage for breakdown out of hours assistance is available.
- Free technical telephone assistance on our products.
- Need assistance in understanding your F-gas responsibilities then give us a call or just look at our web site: GalxC cooling Services and use the pull down menu.
- Cleaning of condensers, evaporators are overlooked and the damage caused by this oversight can be both terminal and costly.
- Compliance with your F-gas responsibilities should be very high on your “to do “ list as a Manager of the company plant.
- Secondary refrigerant inspection, reducing the likelihood of corrosion or bugs.
To find out more, simply call our team on 0845 094 2644 or send an email to email@example.com.