All of our web pages use “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and enables us to improve our website.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies – these are essential in to enable you to move around the websites and use their features. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, such as registering for an account, cannot be provided.
- performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. We use this information to improve our websites and to aid us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
- functionality cookies – these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide more personal features. For instance, a functional cookie can be used to remember the volume level you prefer to use when watching videos on our websites. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- targeting cookies – these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They collect information about your browsing habits. Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons and advertisements. We use targeting cookies to send third parties information on your visit so that they can make their advertising more relevant to you when you visit their websites.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Specific cookies we use
Cookies may be set either by https://www.galxc.co.uk (“first party cookies”), or by a third-party website (“third party cookies”). The list below identify the cookies we use:
Third Party Cookies
- A-Z Listing
- Add Categories to Pages
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Ajax Load More
- Contact Form 7
- Contact Form 7 – Dynamic Text
- Cookie Consent
- Custom Post Type UI
- Flamingo (Stores messages sent via contact form)
- Post Type Orders
- Postman SMTP
- Regenerate Thumbnails
- Search & Filter Pro
- Search & Replace
- Wordfence Secuirty
- WP Fastest Cache
- Yoast SEO
- Zendesk Chat Widget
Changes to our Cookie Statement
Any changes we may make to our Cookie Statement in the future will be posted on this page.