About The LCX Range
The main feature of the new LCX design is its extremely wide range: the 16 models that comprise it can be built as chiller, free cooling, or heat pump versions, in 3 different acoustic configurations, and cover a range of powers from 55 to 360 kW.
The possibility of setting up different cooling circuits in units of the same power means being able to personalize efficiency levels under full or part load conditions.
- 1 circuit, 2 compressors The solution of using two compressors in a single cooling circuit increases efficiency under part load conditions, reaching ESEER/ SEER and SCOP values greater than 4.
- 2 circuits, 4 compressors 4 compressors enable the unit to output power in 4 steps and adapt perfectly to the actual thermal load of the system, while reducing starting currents.
Complete hydronic kits can be incorporated within the units without modifying their size and you have the option of choosing the water circulation pump.
All units, irrespective of type of construction, are equipped with electronic expansion valves to maximize efficiency under part load conditions.
- Eurovent certification
- Eurovent A-Class in heating mode
- Electronic valve
- 2 or 4 compressors
- 1 or 2 cooling circuit
- Incorporated hydronic unit
- Dynamic setpoint
- 16 Models
- Cooling only
- Heat pump
- Standard execution
- Low noise execution
- Super low noise execution
- Free cooling
Three Simple Steps
Please contact us so we can help.
You can call us - use live chat - fill in the contact form - or email us and we will be delighted to help
Our technical sales team will help get the information needed to give you a quote. This can be done by phone or email or we can provide a free site survey
We will produce a detailed quotation which includes technical specifications and prices for your requirements and some options for an enhanced solution